Transcription player software for typistsWhats new in version 5.55:
Express Scribe is professional audio playback control software designed to assist the transcription of audio recordings. It is installed on the typist's computer and can be controlled using the Features: Plays compressed wav files ~ Variable speed (constant pitch) playback ~ Can use computer rudder pedals (or some other specialist transcription pedals) to control playback ~ Dock portable recorders to load recordings ~ Uses systemwide HotKeys
Express Scribe' 5.55 is Ad-supported Audio File Players software design by NCH Software.
It runs on following operating system: Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2000, Windows 98
Express Scribe 5.55 has been tested by the Soft32Download and it has been awarded with the "5 Stars Award"
based in this criteria: user interface, features and price/value.Express Scribe key features:
- Variable speed (constant pitch) playback
- Supports a variety of foot pedal controls
- Ability to Dock portable recorders to load recordings
- Supports direct integration with Express Delegate
- Uses systemwide HotKeys so you can control playback when using other software
- Automatically receives and loads files by FTP, email, Express Delegate or a computer network
- Automatically sends typing to the person who dictated the work
• Fixed the \'Main Window\' dialog. The \'Pause\', \'Rewind\' and \'Fast-forward\' buttons work wrong.
• Fixed after using \'Fast Forward\' option at the end of recording, the \'Playback Position\' slider begins work wrong.
• Fixed Express scribe crashing issue (Mountain Lion)
• Fixed Scribe is expanding from dock twice.
• Fixed playing position slider works bad when playing at 100% speed.
• Done the \'Additional Columns\' feature does not work.
• Added the \'Always On Top\' mode for Scribe Mini.
• Fixed Scribe always uses own Template.doc even when user specified another document as default.
• Fixed when installation over previous version system-wide hot-keys are lost.
• Fixed when increasing the speed of dictation to anything more than 100%, i.e. 110%, it will cut off the beginning/end of words making the dictation choppy instead of flowing
• Fixed audio problem that occured when speeding up recordings
• Fixed Scribe crashes while adding foot pedal in free version after trial expiring
• Fixed when y...Requirements:
- Speakers or headset
- Sound Card
Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2000, Windows 98