Transcription player software for typistsWhats new in version 5.55:
Express Scribe is professional audio playback control software designed to assist the transcription of audio recordings. It is installed on the typist's computer and can be controlled using the Features: Plays compressed wav files ~ Variable speed (constant pitch) playback ~ Can use computer rudder pedals (or some other specialist transcription pedals) to control playback ~ Dock portable recorders to load recordings ~ Uses systemwide HotKeys
• Fixed the \'Main Window\' dialog. The \'Pause\', \'Rewind\' and \'Fast-forward\' buttons work wrong.
• Fixed after using \'Fast Forward\' option at the end of recording, the \'Playback Position\' slider begins work wrong.
• Fixed Express scribe crashing issue (Mountain Lion)
• Fixed Scribe is expanding from dock twice.
• Fixed playing position slider works bad when playing at 100% speed.
• Done the \'Additional Columns\' feature does not work.
• Added the \'Always On Top\' mode for Scribe Mini.
• Fixed Scribe always uses own Template.doc even when user specified another document as default.
• Fixed when installation over previous version system-wide hot-keys are lost.
• Fixed when increasing the speed of dictation to anything more than 100%, i.e. 110%, it will cut off the beginning/end of words making the dictation choppy instead of flowing
• Fixed audio problem that occured when speeding up recordings
• Fixed Scribe crashes while adding foot pedal in free version after trial expiring
• Fixed when y...Requirements:
• Speakers or headset
• Sound Card
Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2000, Windows 98